Helsinki Investment Intern Fall 2024
We are looking for a new Investment Intern for one of the leading private equity investors in Northern Europe.
As employee at Altor Equity Partners OY, you will be situated at the Stockholm office during your full-time internship.
About the job
As an investment intern at Altor, you will become an integral part of Altor’s investment team. The job will provide you with a steep learning curve through exposure to a wide range of work tasks, including:
- Researching and evaluating potential investment opportunities
- Supporting deal teams with analysis work on acquisitions or divestments of companies where you will attend meetings with investment banks, consulting firms and other advisors
- Perform accounting and commercial analysis such as benchmarking and industry & competitor analysis
We are seeking a student in their final year of the Bachelor program or in the Master-program. You ideally have experience from a previous internship at an investment bank, Private Equity firm or consulting firm. In addition, you have the following characteristics:
- You are thorough in your work, strong in numbers and have good analytical skills
- You have commercial understanding and great interest in investing and developing companies
- As a person you are proactive, energetic, self-driven and a team player
- Fluent in English and ideally proficient in Nordic languages (not required)
What we offer
A unique opportunity to join one of Northern Europe’s best performing private equity investors and to gain insight into both investment processes and active ownership of medium-sized companies across a wide range of industries.
The working environment is dynamic and you will work closely with seasoned investment professionals in small teams covering the entire investment process. Although you will likely have much to learn, we have a friendly and flat culture, where your opinion and perspective matter equally to the rest of us. You’ll be given a unique insight into what it’s like to work as a Private Equity investor at Altor.
We accept applications until October 15th.
Apply hereIntern Fall 2024