Brilliance in Customer Experience
Transcom provides digitally enhanced customer experience services to some of the world’s most ambitious brands. More than 300 clients globally, including disruptive e-commerce players, category redefining fintechs, global consumer companies and technology legends rely on Transcom for on-, off-, and nearshoring services. Transcom’s over 30,000 employees work in over 80 contact centers and work-at-home networks across 25 countries, creating brilliant experiences in customer care, sales, content moderation and back-office services. Transcom helps its clients drive their brands forward, customer satisfaction up and operating costs down.
Altor made a minority investment in March 2015, full take-over March 2017.
Why we believe in Transcom
- Attractive industry with proven resilience through the cycle and structural growth driven by the increased importance of excellent customer service to clients’ long-term growth
- Leading European platform with an emerging English speaking and global presence
- Strong and loyal blue chip customer base with exposure to attractive, growing new client segments
- Clear path to increase efficiency and productivity with focus on operational and tech enabled levers
- Fragmented market with significant consolidation potential through add-on acquisitions
2022 turnover (Calendar year)