Wrist Ship Supply
Provisions for the marine supply chains
Wrist Ship Supply (WSS) is the world’s leading supplier of stores and provisions with a global network of supply operations and presence in more than 30 ports. WSS also offers budget management services and spare parts logistics that leverage its unique last-mile logistics capabilities. WSS has transitioned from a transactional and product focused company to a global sourcing and logistics partner with end-to-end solution provider in the marine space.
In an industry traditionally characterized by supply chain complexities and inefficiencies, WSS is pioneering the digital transformation and has launched Source2Sea – a ground-breaking digital marketplace for the maritime supply industry. All year round, the company offers 24/7 global online sourcing and logistics providing customers with data transparency, automation, and convenience.
Why we believe in Wrist Ship Supply
- Ship supply is a large, stably growing and highly fragmented market
- WSS is the clear industry leader that drives the ongoing consolidation through both organic growth and acquisitions
- Business model drives customer value through an end-to-end offering with highly complementary services from five different business units
- Is well-positioned to drive further margin uptake from improved trade profit in the strategic transition from a product supplier to a sourcing and logistics partner combined with a highly scalable operational platform and additional commercial value levers
- WSS’ Source2Sea platform is revolutionizing the ship supply industry, reducing ecosystem inefficiencies and creating complete data transparency
About Wrist Ship Supply
2022 turnover (Calendar year)